Get Wd My Passport Ultra Dropbox Pictures

Get Wd My Passport Ultra Dropbox Pictures. With the ultra, wd smartware now supports backing up to dropbox's online service (you do need to have a dropbox account of your own). I have just received a my passport ultra 1tb external hard drive and was looking to use the free cloud backup that is included but i have no clue how to set it up.

Terjual Jual Rugi External Hard Disk Wd My Passport Ultra 2 Tb 2 5 Inch Kaskus
Terjual Jual Rugi External Hard Disk Wd My Passport Ultra 2 Tb 2 5 Inch Kaskus from s.kaskus.id
When used with usb 3.0, the ultra scored 119mbps for writing (compared with the my passport edge, which scored 83mbps) and 118mbps for reading. My computern n dropboxn n : Included wd discovery™ software connects to popular social media and cloud storage services, like facebook, instagram, dropbox and google drive™.

With the ultra, wd smartware now supports backing up to dropbox's online service (you do need to have a dropbox account of your own).

My computern n dropboxn n : In order to use the dropbox backup option you need to install wd smartware pro. Wd's my passport ultra drives come in black, red, silver and blue. My passport ultra delivers usb 3.0 performance and high capacity in a sleek design.

Post a Comment for "Get Wd My Passport Ultra Dropbox Pictures"